Annual Fund First
Providing Essential Operational Support
Every year, parents, faculty and friends of CAIS raise money for the school's operating budget by giving to the Annual Fund. These donations make up the difference between what tuition covers and the actual cost of a CAIS education. The Annual Fund covers 15% of the annual operating budget.
A gift to the Annual Fund demonstrates belief in the mission of CAIS and sustains the excellence of our unique language immersion program. Every gift to CAIS matters and makes a difference in the lives of our students and teachers.
The Annual Fund helps support the daily needs of our school and program enhancements. Donations go toward:
- Tuition assistance
- Computers and other technology
- Learning specialists
- Professional development for teachers
- Competitive salaries for teachers
- Art, music, science, P.E. and library programs
- The smaller essentials, such as dry-erase pens and light bulbs