Application Process for the Academic Year 2013-2014
Below is the step-by-step process to get started. If you have not already done so, please register your child(ren) by filling out the online inquiry form. Having your information will enable us to invite you to our admissions events during the 2013-2014 application season.
- You may apply if your child will be:
- Three years old on or before September 1, 2013 for Pre-Kindergarten
- Five years old on or before September 1, 2013 for Kindergarten
Step 1Please attend our Admission events to get to know our school.
Main campus tour and information session (optional but recommended).
Pre-K campus tour (mandatory for Pre-K applicants).
Step 2Apply. Application fee is $100. Click here to apply online. The application deadline for the 2013-2014 school year is Friday, January 11, 2013. Documents you will need to provide are:
- Family photo.
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport.
- School evaluation, if relevant. Download the form from the link at the bottom of this page.
- Sibling evaluation form deadline is November 30, 2012 non-sibling evaluation form deadline is January 31, 2013.
A parent interview is mandatory as part of the admissions process. You will be provided with a link to book your interview upon submission of your application.
For applications to grades other than Pre-K or kindergarten, please call the Admission Office for further information. Transcripts from the last two years are required. Download the school evaluation form for second through eighth grades from the link at the bottom of this page.
Step 3Child school visit. Schedule an onsite play date for your child. Online sign up will be available in January, 2013 for those who have applied.
- Kindergarten evaluation, Saturday February 2, 2013.
- Pre-K evaluation, TBD.
- Pre-K decision will be mailed Thursday March 7, 2013.
- Kindergarten decision will be mailed Thursday March 14, 2013.